2 x avocado, peeled, seed removed
1 tablespoon (tbs or tbsp.) lemon juice
Salt & pepper
8 rounds pita bread
What to do (Method)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Cut each pita round into 8 triangles. Place on baking trays.
- Spray with oil and top with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until crisp and golden. Set aside to cool
- Add avocado to small bowl and use a fork to mash it into a smooth paste.
- Add lemon juice and a sprinkle of salt and pepper (to taste) and stir to combine.
- Serve dip with pita triangles.