1 cup plain flour
2 cups milk
Olive Oil Spray
4 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon (tsp) ground cinnamon
½ cup pure cream
What to do (Method)
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a small bowl.
- Add milk mixture to flour and whisk until well combined.
- Spray a small frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat (heat setting 4).
- Pour 3 tablespoons of batter into pan and swirl to cover the base. Cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown then turn over and cook for another 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Add apple.
- Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and cream.
- Stir to combine, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Divide apple mixture between crepes and roll up, using spring roll method.