8 Corn Cobs, husks and silks removed
240g Cheese, grated
8 Spring Onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
2 tablespoon (tbs or tbsp.) Smoked Paprika
4 teaspoons (tsp) ground coriander
32 small burrito tortillas (wraps)
Salt and Pepper
What to do (Method)
- Cut kernels from corn cobs and cook in a medium pot of salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain well and set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 120°C.
- Combine the corn, cheese, onion, paprika and coriander in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spray a fry pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle over some of the corn mixture. Top with another tortilla, pushing the filling down with a spatula.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden and crisp underneath.
- Turn over using spatula and pressing down firmly cook for a further 1 minute or until golden and crisp underneath.
- Transfer to oven tray in oven to keep warm.
- Repeat 15 times to make a total of 16 quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve.